• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1916D and 1921D winged liberty on ebay

5 posts in this topic

Regarding the 16-D, I'm curious about one thing in your "Item Specifics" that actually has nothing to do with the coin itself. The grade is listed as "Mint State" while the numeric assignment is "03". Is this just a quirk in eBay's checklist of descriptive options? Don't they have options for AG, G, VG, F, etc?

Since there has been recent discussion in one of the other forums about the 16-D, I will be watching to see the outcome. Good luck!

Chris

That was the first time I ever listed a graded coin and the "Mint State" was a prefilled Ebay thing after the NGC was entered. I do not know why they chose to include that descriptive title. I just figured they intend it to loosely mean the coin is in mint state grade 03 as opposed to using the it to mean Mint State, which is the commonly referred to term. thanks for the good wishes. I too am hoping it sells well.