• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2006 W Proof Silver Eagle

2 posts in this topic

I created and entered a Silver Eagle Proof Set into the Registry. I also created an entered the three 20th Anniversary set for the three Silver Eagles.

The 2006 W Proof Silver Eagle for the Regular Proof set was a PF69 and the 2006 W for the 20th Anniversary is a PF70.

I wasa told on one of the "ASK" forums several days ago that if I already had a Silver Eagle Proof set with a PF69 and entered a 2006W PF70 into the 20th Anniversary that it would automatically delete the PF69 and take the place of it.

Thsi has not happened so either the information was wrong or the change takes more time.

Can you help me?

Thanks

The 2006 W PF70 S$1 you entered in your 20th Anniversary Eagles set would be registered as an eligible coin for the 2006 W S$1 slot of your Proof Silver Eagle set. However, you must remove the PF69 first then choose the PF70 from the 'Available Coins' column (it should now say '2 Available Coins') to update the Proof Silver Eagle set.

I hope this information is helpful. Thank you for your inquiry.