• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brucewar dose it again Stunning pictures of my rarest coin

14 posts in this topic

This man is a genius (thumbs u

How he managed to capture all the details on this coin i will never know .. it must have taken in an age to get the lighting right, it also must not of helped it being in a scratched slab..

Thanks a million Bruce..

If anyone fancy's:- what coin is it and how many were minted also what grade do you think NGC gave to it ? hm

wc10k.jpg

wc10ko.jpg

wc10kr.jpg

"Guesses" still good? :)

How about 25 made of it....being a copper pattern and slabbed as MS65bn ;)

SPOT ON !!!!!! :banana: :banana:

wc10kb.jpgwc10kb1.jpg

i wonder how many of the 25 are still about ? hm

Fancy a "gestamate" on its value ? Could you imagine how much a 25 piece American coin would go for from this date ?

Look at the Liberty Five cents 1913 (5known) $5,000,000 hm

$10,000 ?

(: Do you think ? :cloud9:Wow i got it in a job lot of coins at my local auction room !#

mite send the pic's to heritage and see what there gestamate is (well if my email was working)

Had I known you were looking for a Heritage Estimate on the coin, when I had it in hand I could have personal taken it over there for them to look at in person. Short drive for me.

Good morning, Dooly.

The Russian 10 Kopek is BEAUTIFUL. I was curious about so I hunted through Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1801-1900 (my only reference for patterns) and there it is designated as N496. No mintages are available but the value listed is $500. Values can be WAY off in these catalogs...especially on rare items. It sure is a beauty!!

RI AL