• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

long beach show

2 posts in this topic

I just came back to my home from Long Beach.

Although my physical condition wasn't good, I was happy to meet shirohnichan, satootoko and Mr.Mark Feld at the show. I also had a chance to say "hi" to nucklehead and mdwoods....thank you for the kool pinnacle pen, mdwoods!!

As for the show, it was easy to find low grade, problem coins or high grade coins, but wasn't easy at all to find nice coins in the grade I was looking for(MS61/64), and when I found one, it was VERY expensive. For example, I saw a nice 1875-s trade doller in MS61...I thought it nice, but properly graded....dealer's asking price was $695 if I remember correctly.

This wasn't the only one case and everytime I saw a nice coin in this grade range, the price was way high and I had to give up. I ended up buying only three coins at the show wink.gif

But overall, I enjoyed the show and I especially thank saint Mark Feldoni...I couldn't have made a show if not for him laugh.gif

Thank you Taro.

I'm sorry you couldn't find more coins you wanted at reasonable prices. It was good to be able to visit with you and I hope you can come back to the U.S. again before too long.