• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newps.........plus some color

6 posts in this topic

Got a few of my recent purchases in the mail today so I though I would break out the cheap polaroid Digital camera my daughter has and see if I could get some respectable images.......I miss my old Nikon set up :(

So here are few of them.....the dime was an especially sweet deal when you consider the picture on Ebay. I have said it many times before...(and knock on wood I have never been burned yet) no guts no glory lol

This..... 8a38_1.JPG

became this....

1952Slab.jpg

1952Obv.jpg

For the princely sum of $10 bucks + shipping :devil:

Here is a decent Morgan toner....a bit baggy for an MS64 but I like the rainbow bag toning so it's still a keeper...

1883OObv.jpg

1883OObv2.jpg

1883OObv3.jpg

and finally....a very clean undergraded (by today's standards) 1879-S Mogan in MS64......this coin would upgrade for sure but I love the old holder so who cares (thumbs u As is typical of the early "S" mint Morgans......this coin almost deserves the PL designation and if it were any other year it might get it but.....again its the norm for these to come semi-PL.

1879SObv.jpg

1879SObv2.jpg

1879SRev.jpg

Well that's it for now......will post more once they arrive and I get a few images put together :foryou: