• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little Color for your morning coffee

18 posts in this topic

I think that the Gettysburg is my favorite. :cloud9:

Which reminds me...is Amanda (?) still frequenting the boards? You know, the teenager who really wanted a Gettysburg commem?

Cool cover, Ron. (thumbs u So are ALL those coins yours?

Don't I wish - Most of the Proof IHCs were or are mine, the pretty Buff is mine, the BTW was mine, plus a few others - the center coin is definately mine - I like nice color! :cloud9:

I think that the Gettysburg is my favorite. :cloud9:

Which reminds me...is Amanda (?) still frequenting the boards? You know, the teenager who really wanted a Gettysburg commem?

Haven't heard anything from Amanda for quite some time. Maybe she went off to college and doesn't have much time to herself.

Chris

You need a better trade dollar! ;)

1876truview.jpg

The one you just posted would work just fine - I will need a high resolution jpeg and I'll include it in the next poster I do for the 2008 ANA convention. PM me with your contact info so I can get the jpeg image. - I like that TD a lot! :cool: