• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ending this weekend (Sat/Sun, Sept 29-30) on eBay!

5 posts in this topic

Back to school, eh? Eeeek! I was always a good student but no more for me, thanks. :þ

I'm still in Winnemucca for another month anyways. I may be going to Portland, OR next but I have no contract yet. We'll see. If not for the high state income tax then I'd consider Montana but 11% off the top of my paycheck isn't too appealling.

Hey, what's the retail value for the MS67 bicentennial quarter? I may upgrade my 66.

Hope all is well with ya! Hope you're not pondering the hoot-owl trail in your studies. :)

I may be going to Portland, OR next but I have no contract yet.

Assuming that you've never been there, if you go to Portland be sure to check out Timberline Lodge on Mt. Hood, Multnomah Falls and Bonneville Dam. The lodge was a WPA project of the 30's and you will be amazed at some of the hand-hewn timbers that were used in the lobby to support the 2nd & 3rd floor balconies. Simply awesome!

Chris