• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Eagle certified coin pages are neat!

10 posts in this topic

Leo,

I agree with you. I really, really like the eagle albums for slabs, proof sets and mint sets. I also like the eagle albums with the 2X2 slots (20 per page) to hold one ounze silver coins in an airtight holder. I do not, however, care much for their holders with mylar windows that fits into the 2X2 slots. JMHO

We are authorized Eagle holder dealers, and I very much agree. I have a customer right now who is in the process of transferring his entire collection to the certified coin pages. Much of my (small) personal collection is in eagle holders, and I wholeheartedly recommend them (even if you're buying them from someone else).

When I get a chance, I'll post images of my Franklin collection, which is housed in the black 2x2 holders.

After I put together 12-15 of these pages, I'm going to need one very wide binder! 27_laughing.gif

So far, I have been able to locate a 5" wide Arch ring binder ($67) but I think I'll need a wider one yet. Any ideas?

Leo

Leon, I think that you'll have to buy multiple binders. They get awkward if they're too big, anyway.

I have continued searching the internet and the prices for 5" wide binders are outrageous, $60 to $90. Then I paid a visit to one of the local stores, Staples, and they wanted $28 for a shower curtain smelling binder. So I passed and now think that I could custum build one out of wood with piano hinges and posts to hold the pages. And have the cover engraved and so on. 893blahblah.gif

Leo