• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am trying to get back......

20 posts in this topic

It hasn't been easy starting over after selling a very nice collection and having limited to no funds but I am hunting and pecking on Ebay and have managed to pick up a few coins to begin my new collection (Not all toners) :o . I think I might even start posting on the forums again now that I have been able to start moving on in my life.......so....

It's good to be back among friends...... :acclaim:

One of my recent acquisitions....

70809832_tp.jpg

70809854_o.jpg

Just got this one in the mail....I am a sucker for the older holders especially the NGC no line fatties because of the toning the holder imparts on the coin rims.....this one looks like a solid MS64 Obverse with an MS66 Reverse but I don't know if the Obverse would qualify as PL with todays standards......expecially considering it's an early "S" mint.......still I like the coin just fine in it's current holder.......

attachment.php?id=3199

attachment.php?id=3194

attachment.php?id=3195

Links don't seem to be working....odd but maybe I can't link to the TCCS forums which is the host site..... hm