• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"THATS IT I AM GOING DOWN THE GARDEN TO EAT WORMS!"

15 posts in this topic

"HOW VERY DARE YOU!"

rantrant

I finally get a a good grade for a submission to NGC and no one but that stunning man Pendragon pass a comment on it.

"that's it i am going down the garden to eat worms" worm008.jpg

Yep i got 4 PF-69's and a MS-68 for my 2007 silver Multi-holder

22r.jpg

512.jpg

212.jpg

112.jpg

so i am going to post my show car as a sign of my contempt towards you all

P1010008-1.jpg

:jokealert:

Geez dooly... chill! :sumo: I didn't see your posting. :o

They're nice coins! Congrats!

I like the one commemorating the abolition of the slave trade. I am thinking of getting one and a scouting commemorative. They're both cool coins.

As for the Britannias, I am not sure why you can't get higher than 68s for these coins. I am tempted to try to contact the Royal Mint to ask.

Enjoy! (thumbs u

Scott :hi:

Geez dooly... chill! :sumo: I didn't see your posting. :o

They're nice coins! Congrats!

I like the one commemorating the abolition of the slave trade. I am thinking of getting one and a scouting commemorative. They're both cool coins.

As for the Britannia's, I am not sure why you can't get higher than 68s for these coins. I am tempted to try to contact the Royal Mint to ask.

Enjoy! (thumbs u

Scott :hi:

HaHa! just having a laff !!!!!

yep the slave trade is a nice coin the silver and gold one is much nicer than the normal coin..

i had a look at the silver Scout 50p but i think they could have done a more interesting design and i don't think they are going to sell many of the gold at that price..

as for the brittanias i think the 2007 in MS-69 are going to be large premium coin if any are found !

Hey is your steering wheel on the wrong side? How do you drive like that?

I'd say the car is a F to EF, although it looks "cleaned" to me. Probably polished too.

of course it is its a ford !!!! so is mine !!

did you rebuild it from the shell up .. how old is it ? and how many are there left ?

cheers dooly

Wayne,

Been away my friend so not ignoring you. Congrats on the grades with you coins, very nice. But come on a Ford??? Want to see a real sports car???

Seriously, though, great coins, thanks.

Rey