• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's the CAC ?

41 posts in this topic

October 1st has come and gone.

:insane: I do think there was some confusion, however, on when CAC would be opening its doors. I recall that the anticipated date was in September, but now I've heard October.

October 1st has come and gone.

:insane: I do think there was some confusion, however, on when CAC would be opening its doors. I recall that the anticipated date was in September, but now I've heard October.

I believe that September was the projection for beta testing and that October was the best guess for actual operation. I don't know if that has changed or not, only that October 1st has NOT come and gone. In his defense, perhaps CC has been anticipating the arrival of CC so eagerly that it FEELS as if October 1st has come and gone. ;)

In answer to the original question, however - New Jersey.

I was wondering how long it would take for this post to surface.

By "This post" you mean:

a) Someone wondering what hole CAC fell into?

or

b) Carson City trying to start another "Let's bash CAC" thread?

By "This post" you mean:

or

Actually, both, although the second choice was more what I had in mind. It seemed like with all the flak that came up when it was first announced, Sept. 1st came and went with nothing happening.

By "This post" you mean:

or

Actually, both, although the second choice was more what I had in mind. It seemed like with all the flak that came up when it was first announced, Sept. 1st came and went with nothing happening.

In actuality September 3 was the big day.... My 6 year old started 1'st grade :banana:..

Now that we have the CAC players attention, we can have a daily countdown until the next series of excuses !

I'd like to see the first one before I start looking for a next one.

Now that we have the CAC players attention, we can have a daily countdown until the next series of excuses !

I'd like to see the first one before I start looking for a next one.

You and me both !

Revenant is welcome to correct me if I misunderstood his post, but I interpreted it to mean that he'd like to see the first series of excuses which you alluded to before he starts looking for the "next series of excuses" you mentioned.

Your original comment implied that there had already been a first "series of excuses", yet when he said "I'd like to see the first one before I start looking for a next one" you said "You and me both". Would you care to explain why you'd like to see that which you acted as if you'd already seen, or do you prefer to just continually spout nonsense ?

Mark, I put CC on my "ignore" list a few weeks ago when he started all of his CACophony. He faded away for a bit but now that he's back I see that many people are still reading whatever it is he is posting these days. I'm just wondering if you read and reply just for the entertainment value or do you think you have a chance to make him come to his senses?

By the way, I'm in the "wait and see" group over there in the corner with regard to CAC.

Mark, I put CC on my "ignore" list a few weeks ago when he started all of his CACophony. He faded away for a bit but now that he's back I see that many people are still reading whatever it is he is posting these days. I'm just wondering if you read and reply just for the entertainment value or do you think you have a chance to make him come to his senses?

By the way, I'm in the "wait and see" group over there in the corner with regard to CAC.

"Wait and see" seems perfectly reasonable to me - that approach is a smart one for just about anything new.

I admit to hoping that if I point out to CC often enough how silly and senseless his posts are, that it might eventually sink in. I guess that makes ME silly and senseless. :screwy:

Revenant is welcome to correct me if I misunderstood his post, but I interpreted it to mean that he'd like to see the first series of excuses which you alluded to before he starts looking for the "next series of excuses" you mentioned.

You understood perfectly. I'm kinda surprised he didn't, but then there are those people that point to South America when asked to find the U.S. on a globe. (shrug). All the same, CAC doesn't seem to be in the habit of making excuses for itself, atleast not yet anyway.

At this point we should all not be surprised what CAC will do---so far nothing !

But won't you just be shocked to death if they launch successfully. Wouldn't that be something? You might actually have to eat your words. hm

When the CAC finally comes on line, it is going to be equivalent to about a 2.0-2.9 on the Richter magnitude scale, about the size of a 4000 lb WWII blockbuster bomb being detonated somewhere in a remote section of the world.

These minor quakes are generally not felt, but are recorded at a rate of about 1,000 per day world wide, hardly noticeable and not worth reporting.

You need to give up your ill afforded effort and move on to a new topic, this one is getting rather old.

~Woody~

September 1st has come and gone, October 1st has come and gone. Has CAC gone POOF already ?

soon my little tender, soon...............

patience wins all....................... my tender chick

give it a little more time and you will be rewarded :sumo:

September 1st has come and gone, October 1st has come and gone. Has CAC gone POOF already ?

soon my little tender, soon...............

patience wins all....................... my tender chick

give it a little more time and you will be rewarded :sumo:

How does that contribute a single thing to this discussion? My little tender? My tender chick? :screwy: