• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BANN`D

44 posts in this topic

I'm not BANNED over there. I just choose to ...sorta...ban THEM. I will post occasionally, but the Jade incident put me over here as my FIRST choice.

Also a personal incident probing an idea I had that THEY were EXTEREMELY interested in and I made the mistake of applying "coin dealer" ethics to them as I was a 30+ year dealer. And AFTER picking my brain with some teaser interest.

(I accept responsiblity for the "trust")

They fail to even answer emails.

That and the prima donnas and "KOPS" and just general superior attitude irks me.

I will still be across the street occasionally, but I feel more at home here.

Also the condemnation of NGC for PAYING ANA to be the grader of choice is regarded by me as a GOOD thing as they SUPPORT the ANA.

Who knows what the future may bring?

If it brings constructive changes in ATTITUDES, it will be good. I doubt that will happen.

In the meantime, let's get some fire over here.

NGC is worth it.

acclaim.gif

I thought this was a current issue till I glanced at the date! Holey Smokes!

Thu Sep 18 2003 06:37 PM

Well this is an oldy.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Old habits die hard

Looking back there have been several situations ATS that caused a quick influx of folks to this board.

I can not recall a single situation the other way around.

To me that speaks volumes to this board. It's a great place to be.

That said, both boards have much to offer in Knowledge of this great hobby.:)

Looking back there have been several situations ATS that caused a quick influx of folks to this board.

I also noticed that quite a few of the so called refugees have left here and went back home.

I also noticed that quite a few of the so called refugees have left here and went back home.

I guess it was only a matter of time. For those who go back, it was a nice gesture on their part, to come over here. I appreciate it.

I liked the pcgs board. There's a lot more activity over there, though, a lot of it is b.s. It's the place where legend or anaconda can post the most useless stuff and get a zillion responses. people have fun with that, and that's ok by me. And if the people who joked on the other side about this place being slow, would have come over here and had something useful to say, this place wouldn't be so slow. The thing is, those are the people who never had anything useful to say on either side, but just congregated over there.

I liked the pcgs board. There's a lot more activity over there, though, a lot of it is b.s. It's the place where legend or anaconda can post the most useless stuff and get a zillion responses. people have fun with that, and that's ok by me. And if the people who joked on the other side about this place being slow, would have come over here and had something useful to say, this place wouldn't be so slow. The thing is, those are the people who never had anything useful to say on either side, but just congregated over there.

It seems like the activity has moved over here! I used to be able to keep up. Now, I cannot and have to pick-and-choose the topics that look interesting.

This is not a bad thing... just and observation.

Scott hi.gif

How many former CU members are there on this side of the street.

Either from banning or from choice.

Not looking for details or reasons, just asking. sign-offtopic.gif

I was not banned. I just came over here because I didn't like the way PCGS treated some people that I respect. I'm also also not happy with giving my knowledge away for free to a company that treats people badly. I might start posting again on the PCGS board, but it won't be until after FUN, perhaps WELL after FUN.