• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IrishMike - Thanks! My collection is one coin larger.

7 posts in this topic

Awhile ago in a thread somewhere, IrishMike mentioned owning a nice triple-die 64 JFK. I casually mentioned if he ever disposed of it to keep me in mind. Keep me in mind he did! It arrived in today's mail. It is in an ANACS holder with correct attribution. Nice coin, with strong spread and some cameo contrast. I've been looking for one for a long time, and it is a sweet addition. What a generous gesture. Mike, please accept my public thanks, and you might want to check your mail in a few days for a coin I hope you'll enjoy as much as I will this coin. grin.gif

Don, you are more than welcome. It does have a neat tripling and was a lot of fun to send it to someone who not only wants it but truly appreciates it.

Reminds me of when we were kids and first started collecting and we swapped coins with everyone else to help fill slots.

Tom your comment about the boards is right on, Shylock has surprised me a number of times as have others.