• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

better look now.....won't last long

4 posts in this topic

san mary,

your life span will be shortened in record time no doubt. SM1 in online and posting in the open forum and already posted he is watching the coin forum!! lol

Not to be a jerk or anything but I agree with some of the others that have commented and expressed interest that this board not be solely for bashing pcgs. I like the cats at jade but frankly the threads about them have grown a tad old and I am guilty of adding some recent comments.

Don't get me wrong, their story or saga is very interesting which is why I will be checking their site for updates. We can't hardly post anything else to the Jade threads that hasn't already been said in one way or another.

you should have set an egg timer for your PCGS life. stooges.gif

I agree with the sentiment that our time spent here should be focused on the issue of numismatics. That is, after all, what drew us all together in the first place.

Too much bashing of anything for the sake of bashing is not conducive to a healthy numismatic experience. IMHO.

EVP

Admittingly, after reading your Thread here I looked over there.

I thought I'd read some opinionated (for sure) yet informative and spirited thoughts/concepts but instead got you giving DH a pretend nuggie.

Uninspired and lackluster "nanny, nanny, boo-boos" your words there probably solicited a shrug from the Monitor, at best.