• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Publication - Worldwide Coins from Coin World

3 posts in this topic

I purchased a copy of the Premier Edition of this new magazine presented by Coin World. Perhaps some of you have seen it but I thought I would just put in my 2c

I actually enjoyed it very much, it was nice to have a magazine strictly about world coins and one that had some very interesting articles. Articles for the beginner through the seasoned collector.

Some examples:

Three good articles about ancients.

World errors

Organizing a world collection

Collecting crowns

Latest coins from around the globe

Affordable gold

Collecting foreign Cents

History in coinage

Non round world coins

Most desired coins

Canadian market analysis

Canadian coin values

All in all it was fun to read and I will definitely do so in the future. They will alternate the coin value section around different Countries. Next month is Mexico. Just thought I would share.

Rey

The single edition which can be found at any major bookstore is $5.00 each. A year subscription is $20.00. I was mistaken in that it will come out every 2 months. So 6 issues for $20.00.

You can subscribe online at www.worldwide-coins.com and they will give you 7 issues for the $20.00. I don't believe the entire text is available online for viewing.

Rey