• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks dooly!

11 posts in this topic

Today I received my gold sovereign from dooly. I've included pictures of it.

He was so generous as to send the coin before I sent payment to look at it with no obligation so if I don't like it I can just send it back. Very generous of him.

1900goldsovereignobverse.jpg1900goldsovereignreverse.jpg

No problem :blush: and thanks for the nice complement

i have also met some great people on this forum who will go out of there way to help me respect to you all . (thumbs u

My scans of the coin as well

1900o1.jpg

19002.jpg

cheers again Kevin

Kevin,

Nice Sovereign there from Dooley. A lot of the Old Victorias exhibit obvious wear compared to this one. Very nice. I would go for it.

Rey

A very nice AU-50, stinky and dooly. I would recommend you send immediate payment.

Wow, you don't think its uncirculated? That's a bummer.

Remember, that is just my opinion, and I am only looking at pictures. We all know what grading from pictures is like. If you feel that it is UNC, and dooly feels that it is UNC, and you both have seen it in hand, I am sure that you are both competent (and fair) enough to make this judgement.

A very nice AU-50, stinky and dooly. I would recommend you send immediate payment.

Wow, you don't think its uncirculated? That's a bummer.

Remember, that is just my opinion, and I am only looking at pictures. We all know what grading from pictures is like. If you feel that it is UNC, and dooly feels that it is UNC, and you both have seen it in hand, I am sure that you are both competent (and fair) enough to make this judgement.

Dooly sent it and he thinks its UNC. Also the dealer who sold it to him marked it as UNC. I'm not very good at grading coins so I couldn't make that decision myself whether it's UNC or if it has wear.