• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another new member

13 posts in this topic

Just thought I'd say Hi! After thinking about it for a while, I joined the Collector's

Society last week and am going to start submitting a few of my better Morgans and Peace Dollars--I also collect Bust Halves and am messing around with a type set. I've spent a fair amount of time reading and posting on the PCGS board--but figured I'd check in here also--how else can I keep up with JadeCoin! hi.gif.

Welcome, activity on this board is starting to pick up. May not be long before the NGC boards become #1 too; they're already the #1 grading service thumbsup2.gif

I'd like to think the NGC forum's a place for well seasoned collectors and the like.

I dread the thought the content here could take on a less then desired level of communication. Perhaps it's best for those who are spellbounded by DH and the registry competitons there should remain there.

Leo popcorn.gif

Just thought I'd say Hi! After thinking about it for a while, I joined the Collector's

Society last week and am going to start submitting a few of my better Morgans and Peace Dollars--I also collect Bust Halves and am messing around with a type set. I've spent a fair amount of time reading and posting on the PCGS board--but figured I'd check in here also--how else can I keep up with JadeCoin! hi.gif.

Sup Bilboat. popcorn.gif

Thanks everyone for the welcome--and KingoftheJungle I'm a reasonably seasoned collector with about 50 years interest in coins--and have never been a PCGS convert, diehard afficianado (sp?), etc., most of my collection is raw--I just like talking about coins anywhere--here or across the street--even on the Ebay Board--which is pretty boring. I'm looking forward to a long stay! stooges.gif