• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hate SOME USA eBayers !!!!!

4 posts in this topic

Hi all

i am trying to fill the last page in my dansco 7070 type set album

I am after them all in the first year proof i now have them all but the First proof state Quarter in silver Pennsylvania.. i have found a few on ebay but whats with the mega postage costs to the uk are the hand dilivering them to your door !!!!

The cheepest postage is $15/ £7.50 the most expencive postage was a huge $78/ £39

can any one help me fill this slot with some sencibil postage ?/

42665.jpg

Sorry to hear your trouble, but since the postage rates went up in May it's become a lot more expensive to send stuff to Europe (I sent a small package a few weeks ago and it cost me $18 just for postage!). The $15 seems reasonable, the $68 is crazy unless they are including insurance as postal insurance to Europe is outrageously expensive. And sorry, I don't have the quarter you are looking for, as my only one is in my 1999 silver proof set.

Thanks for the comments.

I get a few packages from the USA from nice sellers and they use the one price evolopes UPS i think and are only 4-5$

for me to send a coin to the USA its only 70p or £1.60 for up to 100g at last someting which is cheeper in the UK lol

shame you dont have the coin i am after, if you find one drop me a line cheers dooly

If you have someone you trust in the states and can have your items delivered to them. Just wait until you have a few purchases and have them send them all at the same time by UPS. That might save you a lot of money. The down side is that you have to wait a little longer to get your prizes. Observer 44