• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Intresting coin day today Sales and buy's i love this Hobby !!!

9 posts in this topic

Hi all ..

I have had a good day with this wonderful hobby.. You dont have to spend a Million dollars to have a good time.

i have done very well selling on eBay (what did we do before it came along?) and thanks to any of you who bid or won items or are going to bid.. (thumbs u

as for items won, well its been a mixed bag but hopefully intresting.. you all know how much i like a gamble :insane:

the first lot won today was a 1918 Buffalo which i found for sale in france .. the first picture is the sellers and the others are my edited ones.. any one fancy passing there opinion on the coin (sorry about the picture quality).. ps it was a very reasnable price..

fish.jpg

1918-2.jpg

55fd_1.jpg

the next two lots of coins were very badly listed in other world coins with the discription of "Lot of world coins from 1920 onwards"..

Lot:1 Not a lot of money (sellers image)

b6f0_1.jpg

Lot:2 Even less money (sellers image)

029c_1.jpg

the next lot was also poorly listed and cheep, can you spot the coin i am intrested in seeing in the hand in the lot ? (sellers image)

6e18_1.jpg

so as usual a bit of a gamble on the items but you never know eh!

Hi (thumbs u

the IHC is a 1906 (someone asked) and yes the bull head george the 3rd shilling in the first row is a contempery forgery which lots of people collect but it has a hole in it. i will also be a little intrested in the phillapiens 1944 it seems to have an intresting golden tone but the George in the top row looks to be :wishluck: a contempary forgerey/evasion coin by the style of the bust and the possition of the letters..

also the second lot of coins: i wonder what the Liberty head nickel's date is not 1920's may be 1913 lol

Happy hunting all