• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brooklyn Gallery rocks for supplies

11 posts in this topic

I'm sure alot of you folks already have reliable supply sources, but if not I want to recommend Brooklyn Gallery. Rarely do I endorse a product because now a days most companies suck but the were great. I ordered like 100 intercept shield 2x2's of various sizes Saturday and they arrived today Friday without any special shipping. Also, they are damn cheap. I was so happy with their service I decided to give them a plug here. They are at www.brooklyngallery.com. You guys know of any good supply stores online too?

Your link currently causes Windows XP to prompt for Windows logon authentication. Perhaps there's a problem with their web site, but I would caution anyone following the link to simply dismiss the dialogs and close the web browser.

Beijim

Hi

I needed the cardboard mailers, among other supplies and placed a $60 order. The second after I left that site, someone was trying to hack my computer as my son stated. Someone else was moving the mouse pointer and several desktop frames were flashing off/on on the desktop. My son immediately shut down the computer.

I've never seen anything like it. 893whatthe.gif But for now, everything seems to be working OK.

Leo

It's cheaper to buy airtight holders from BG than from the manufacturer. Doesn't figure. confused.gif

Yet, the two times that I've ordered from them was a pleasant experience. I certainly recommend them.

As for hackers ... I'd like to hack a lugie on them!

Hi

I needed the cardboard mailers, among other supplies and placed a $60 order. The second after I left that site, someone was trying to hack my computer as my son stated. Someone else was moving the mouse pointer and several desktop frames were flashing off/on on the desktop. My son immediately shut down the computer.

I've never seen anything like it. 893whatthe.gif But for now, everything seems to be working OK.

Leo

That was fast! Received my stuff this morning.

Leo