• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*DELETED*

44 posts in this topic

Does anyone happen to know the added value, if I could get my NGC MS66 state quarter to upgrade to an MS67 ?

Greg?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. grin.gif

893whatthe.gif893frustrated.gif

Mark, since you were so nice to take the time at the last Long Beach to look over some of my coins and give me opinions, I will return the favor this time. I will sit with you and go through ROLLS of state quarters trying to explain the differences and what to look for on each coin in each grade. devil.gifdevil.gif :devil;

Then we'll work on Ikes and SBAs! shocked.gif

gmarguli,

Is the current PCGS economy turnaround time really over 7400 days, that's a long time to wait.

dragon

Probably not quite thatlong, but it seems that way to many submitters. However, if you call Matt I hear he will push your order along ahead of other submitters. frown.gif

Does anyone happen to know the added value, if I could get my NGC MS66 state quarter to upgrade to an MS67 ?

Depends - is it Norweb?

As a matter of fact, it was but I had the pedigree removed and am having a devil of a time getting it back on! devil.gif