• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruceswar Goes international * Stunning pictures *

17 posts in this topic

Hi all

I have sent a couple of coins over the pond to Bruce "The photo wizard" and as expected he has done a super job..

as you probably know i have posted scans of this coin/medalion before but how good is this picture !!!!!

I am going to submit the coin to NGC when it returns from Bruce and i am hoping for a MS-65

I talked to Bruce about this and he wondered if they would class it as a proof not MS any idears?

Thanks again to Bruce words cannot express how happy i am ! :cloud9:

wcgnc.jpg

wcgmo-2.jpg

wcgmr.jpg

(thumbs u

Ps. think its time to change my avtar ?

Cheers Michael

Tried to reduce the picture on Photo bucket but there avatar option is 100X75 which is not small enough for this site can any one help me with this ?

Very nice coin Dooly and very nice pics by Bruce. Dooly, I downsized your pic here for your avatar. It should be the correct size. It's 75x75

wcgmo-2.jpg

Dooley and Bruce,

I saw the pic that Dooley posted in the other forum and commented about it being a magnificent piece. I just now saw these images and seriously, to me it is an absolutely stunning, beautiful piece. Fantastic.

Rey