• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBay IGC Goodacre, Millennium Sac,Statehood Qtrs, Presidental Dollars, Ends 8/13

1 post in this topic

I have a beatiful 2000-P Glenna Goodacre listed on E-Bay this week. This Sacagawea is very rare with only 5000 of them made, and only 2500 of them are out in public circulation. The other 2500 Glenna Goodacre holds her self. This Goodacre is still in its origional IGC holder which is a rarity these days because people are sending these away for grading left and right. I think that this coin would easly grade a MS67 or MS68 if sent in to PCGS, check out the pictures in

the auction and you decide. The coin number you would recieve is 3440.

The next coin is another Sacawagea Dollar. This one is a 2000-D Millennium Dollar which has a limited mintage of only 75,000 coins. This coin was graded by PCGS with a grade of MS66. It would make a fine edition to anyone registry set.

Next I have two World Trade Center Silver Eagles. Both of the eagles are PCGS certified eagles. The first Silver Eagle is a 2001 Silver Eagle and it this one was graded a very high MS69. The second Silver Eagle I have is a 1993. As I said at the top it is certified by PCGS to being a WTC eagle, but is not graded.

The next coins I have are some Statehood quarters. The first is a 2002-D Mississippi statehood quarter. This quarter was graded by PCGS and was graded MS67. This quarter would be a fine edition to any persons registry set. The next quarter is a 2003-D Arkansas statehood quarter. This quarter was graded by PCGS and was graded MS67. This quarter would be a fine edition to any persons registry set. The last quarter I have is also a 2003-D Missouri statehood

quarter. This quarter was graded by PCGS and was graded MS67. This quarter would be a fine edition to any persons registry set.

The last set of coins I have coming up are Presidental Dollars. I have a real nice George Washington in MS65 in position A and in position B. I also have George Washington in MS63 Pos A, MS64 Pos B. So I have Mr. Washington in a few different grades in both positions A & B. All coin will be starting out at .99 so these will be bargains, so get them while you can.... This auction will not

start until 11:00 PM Friday night, so don't look for it until then. Please if your interested in any of the coins please just click the links below to get to the auctions you like, and as always thank you for taking the time to read my ad.

Thank You And Take Care,

Dave

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbigd34946QQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?