• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • entries
  • comments
  • views

Submitting Canadian Uncirculated Sets



Hello Everyone, 

I would like to start submitting my Canadian Uncirculated Sets and I was wondering if there is a certain way they need to be sent in. The reason I ask is because if one was to cut the coins out of the cellophane wrap and send them in to NGC in plastic flips then how would they know that the coins came from a set and not from pocket change? How do you make sure that the term "Uncirculated Set Issue" gets on the label?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. 




Recommended Comments

id ask them first just to avoid confusion n potential problems...in the past i have submitted various mint issued proof sets as one submission n it worked out but that was like 10 years ago, their policies may have changed n im not sure u can or can not get that label....its best to be on the proactive side rather than the reactive side....

Link to comment

Well......it's been a while, but maybe I can help.  What I did when I was submitting these coins was to mark Uncirculated Set Issue on the submission form where you mark varieties and errors for those services, but without checking the box for Variety Plus or Error service.  When I did this, I wasn't charged for the attribution and sure enough, Uncirculated Set Issue was on the label.  I hope that this helps you!!!

Best of Luck!


Edited by Mohawk
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now