• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(Almost) FREE - Lincoln cents mix

2 posts in this topic

I'm clearing out some of my extra coins, so here are some lincoln cents I don't need any more. I thought I'd make this fun, so here's the deal: PM me if you'd like these cents, and I'll mail them to you. Once you get them, just send me something back that you think I'd like.

My interests are varied - mainly non-modern US coins, but lately I've started liking British stuff (non-modern) and coins from the Caribbean (especially with birds on them) - just find something interesting and non-modern you think I'd like.

Included:

Somewhere around a roll and a half or so of average wheats from the 20s up through the 50s

Some nicer circulated 40's wheats

a 28-P with hub doubling (I'm taking the 2x2's word for it, since I can never see it on coins)

Pretty decent 39P

Nice red uncirc 55-D

Couple of nice 55x cents

Still in mint cello:

71P

71D

71S

74D

75D

81P

87P

87D

FIRST PM (or cleverest) GETS IT ALL - - - The winner might also find some other, un-mentioned goodies in the mix :)