• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is going to the ANA show in Milwaukee?

17 posts in this topic

Thinking but haven't booked anything at this time. Trying to see if I can make a busniess trip up there and just stay over for a few days and visit the show.

I just booked the whole thing. You can get a room at Marquette University for $43.00 a night (see the ANA site), not bad. Seems like all the hotels are booked otherwise. Plane fair thru expedia or ANA doesnt seem to be much of a difference.

I'm just glad that you're finally getting off your arse (thumbs u I suppose that if no one else is going, that makes you the official coin show report writer...

I will be up there for business on Wednesday of that week but I have something I have to be back in town for on Friday. I was planning on staying through the weekend so I could go to the show.

Work has kept me way to busy lately, :makepoint: (lot more read only mode here) so I’m late replying…

But yeah der hay, I’ve been waiting years for the ANA to come to town, and to keep work from interfering I took the week off. (thumbs u (thumbs u

I can’t wait!! :banana:

Plan to be there a lot and hope to meet a person or two, or more from these boards. :banana::banana::banana:

Hi Wayne, Got you highlighted on the map of the browse floor from the ANA web site. Looks like you’re right up front by the mint stuff, I may have money yet when I reach your table. (shrug)