• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday, Mark!

37 posts in this topic

That was most thoughtful, but alas, that stuff only works on hair (and not skin) right?

I wouldn't buy you something useless. This formula works on facial hair. Time to grow a beard. thumbsup2.gif

Damn you're old Mark. 27_laughing.gif

Happy birthday friend. I know a lot of folks here and ATS consider you to be a friend and many like myself have never meet you. That says a lot. Your willingness and history of helpings others is something to be proud of. Hope it's been a great day for you.:)

Now that I know which Mark the birthday wishes are for, I will get you a thoughtful, useful gift, unlike that crass IGWT who offers you something for which you have no use. Here you go, buddy! 893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

1864482-318MJS8B6BL.jpg

1864482-318MJS8B6BL.jpg.68e647c8b7e95bf8af0d212a3d4298e0.jpg

Now that I know which Mark the birthday wishes are for, I will get you a thoughtful, useful gift, unlike that crass IGWT who offers you something for which you have no use. Here you go, buddy! 893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Shameless attempt to get first shot. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Happy Birthday Mark! 893applaud-thumb.gif Best wishes for many more Happy and Healthy ones!!!

And you guys should know better with those hair products. Mark is NOT an AT kind of a guy.

It seems to me we need a coin pic here for Mark, so here are some toner Marks for him (they are not my coins).

Mark.jpg

mark i am going to start a fund with many collectors on here to get your a** lifted 27_laughing.gif

i could use lipo suction and an assss lift myself flamed.gif