• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey, where are all the First Spouse threads?

34 posts in this topic

I don’t blame anyone for making money where they can and I don’t recall seeing anyone say that they were an expert (although I haven’t paid much attention to PCGS boards lately). From what I understand of the situation, it sounds like someone would be more of an um…err…non-winner let’s say for not getting in on this and BTW I am one of the non-winners. This situation reminds me of “A Coat” by Yeats for those who know it. In any event, I still wish my friends here on the board the best with their recent mint flipping endeavors thumbsup2.gif.

I sold my entire 18th Century US coinage collection and bought 500 First Spouse proofs ... I am gonna be RICH!!! Now I suggest that everyone run out, get second mortgages on their houses and do the same.

smile.gif

I sold my entire 18th Century US coinage collection and bought 500 First Spouse proofs ... I am gonna be RICH!!! Now I suggest that everyone run out, get second mortgages on their houses and do the same.

smile.gif

Sure you did!!1857233-36_11_6.gif

1857233-36_11_6.gif.8f83ce1b6aa32d964cc546767b892ef8.gif