• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

...so, I'm in Oslo...

7 posts in this topic

...and on the bus to my hotel room when I look over and see a 1970 Chevelle, and about a 1968 Corvette parked out in front of a garage. This got me to think...what other "collectables may have found their way over here"? Anyone know of any coin shops near "city center"...perhaps this is a darkside question...

Happy Kroner to everyone...Leo

I don't know, but good luck. Sometimes you can find really cool stuff tucked away around the corner. When I was in Ethiopia, I stumbled across a coin shop that was full of great old coins.

mail@numisma.no

numisma mynthandel

Kongensat 16 n 0153 OSLO

southeast corner of Kongensgt and Prinsensgi

If you rent a car and travel out in the country listen for bells that means raindeers ahead

almost hit some last time Iwas there.Beautiful country

OK...so my quest for an 1877 Indian head Cent continues...I did not find one in a "junk bin" in Oslo...however...I did find an 1877, and I did find an IHC for the upgrade collection...here goes...

5Kroner001-1.jpg

5Kroner004.jpg

5Kroner005.jpg

5Kroner006.jpg

What do you think of the IHC???