• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coneca

6 posts in this topic

What is known about Coneca and their certifications? I know nothing other than they are associated with ICG. Are they reputable and their services needed?

coneca is a gr8 up to date site on varieties,new finds,and much more info and awsome pics. i visit the site often:) tho i havnt used there services.my guess its like ncs for ngc smile.gif

I have just sent a 98 Kennedy Half, on what most on these forums would call a Machine Doubling. I'm not convinced so for $5.00 I sent it to Bill Fivaz to be looked at - not certified - He will take photographs, and if it's really cool they will post it on the site.

CONECA is a club for variety enthusiasts. The club, through it's key members, offers a variety attribution service.

The major TPGs handle variety attributions with a combination of in-house staff and external consultants. ICG works closely with CONECA.

WH