• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What does YOUR dealer think of the message boards?

63 posts in this topic

Hmmm...I just noticed. Strike one for Bushman!! boo.gif

TROLLING........Dena has that pretty little EYE on you....You Lucky Devil devil.gif.

I been trying to get her alookin Mmmmmmy Way.Unh Huh

acclaim.gif

For those that don't know, Doops/pepperdoodles screwed a fellow forum member and when he was exposed as the scumbag he is he started sending threatening emails to people. He thought it would work to stop people pointing out what a horrible dealer he is, but it didn't. People just laughed at him and his 3rd

grade education. He kept sending emails to me, but I never even bothered to read them. I can't understand gibberish.

Greg,

Well, it looks like your Doops/pepperdoodles dealer was banned by Carol, "across the street", and he was forced to give up his Doops id. I guess with some strong begging, he was able to obtain a second opportunity under the brand new id of doop.

Greg's Pepperdoodles thread

He continues to threaten everyone but HisRoyalHighness! One has to wonder how this dealer thinks this trash can help his business. This hillbilly offers nothing of interest to this collector, so it is easy to avoid his coins. Would anyone on this board ever consider doing business with such a dealer?

I have absolutely nothing do do with any of these posts on either of the boards, and I don't know any of you more than a few weeks. Therefore, I am extremely unbiased and removed from sides. I have actually read everything about this post, (I don't know why).

With this being said, I think everyone should just let this dog lie. Let it go man. It ain't worth it anymore. I'm sure everyone involved already has taken a side and will not change their minds. Forget it all. Screw it. You only have to look at yourselves in the mirror and answer to yourself. If you're cool with that you're done.

confused-smiley-013.gif