• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

late June/early July Baltimore Show...anyone going?

14 posts in this topic

I will be attending as it is only an hour away. If there are other forum members that are perhaps planning on attending, it would be great to have the chance to meet in person. Let us know.

Thanks,

Rey

I will go, but I may go on Friday, June 29.

Baltimore is always fun. I love diving into many of the "junk boxes" so I am going early to get the best pickin's! headbang.gif

Scott hi.gif

i be there.................

with bells on

so dont any of you preverts try

to get into my knickerbockers on the floor of the bourse

as then the bells attached to my

undergarments will start to ring devil.gif893whatthe.gifflamed.gifdevil.gif

Thanks, "Shamu." Hmm, maybe that would be best. I've had bad experiences at shows-bad consignments, trading away a nice gold collection for an overpriced toned Morgan...I'll be there for a few hours Saturday afternoon (6/30), stay at a nearby hotel Saturday night and take a train to Oregon on Sunday (7/1). I still might bring a coin or two but not the whole collection.

Best regards,

Barrett

Will any of you folks close to the DC area be attending the show in Annandale June 16th and 17th? Just trying to identify opportunities to meet some of you.

Rey

with bells on

I didn’t think I would be able to make it but this is an enticing offer – getting in Michael’s pants 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

with bells on

I didn’t think I would be able to make it but this is an enticing offer – getting in Michael’s pants 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif thanks winstonware you are always a good sport and a great collector thumbsup2.gif if you will make it to balty let me know and we can meet there friday june 29

I'll be there on Super Bourse day to buy for customers and try to find anything for myself. Do any of you dealers have some nice Liberty Seated type in Proof or MS-63 or 64. Let me know, and I might be able to help you make your show a bit better!