• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TNA Show report....

42 posts in this topic

Hey Bruce it's good to see you posting again!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

SA-WEET pickup with the set! 893applaud-thumb.gif Those look like some attractive toners. I also know what you paid for it, so no comments there. gossip.gif

It sounds like you had a good time at the show. Thank you for the virtual tour.

I am thinking that the quarter is NT. Mostly because it was purchased with a large set of original quarters that are also all NT. I am not an expert by any means, but the colors don't look too off, and it's presence in the set does lend it some credence.

And I'll guess somewhere in the $150-$200 range for the quarter set.

Sy what do you think of the 1995 S? NT or AT?

Bruce, that is really a coin I'd like to see in hand. BTW, is that the clad or silver proof? The feeble sort of thing I call logic running around in my head is kind of thinking these points:

1. 1995 is mighty close timewise to be getting those sort of colors, so AT is a real possibility.

2. The actual look of the coin's obverse looks OK to me, the reverse looks more toned up for 12 years than I would expect.

3. The rest of the coins appear to have toned naturally.

4. Tentative conclusion NT.

The coin is in the Clad Proof slot, which was why my first reaction was AT. but then giving it a harder look, I am now on the fence about the coin. At either rate I look at the coin as a washout as to weather it is AT or NT. This coin to me was a free coin in the grand scheme of things. The way I see it is a paid the 1983 P which is MS 66 and got the rest free. smile.gif