• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay - Buffalo 5c, Silver Britannias (2007 & 2003 PCGS MS66 ) BIN/Offers end Fri

10 posts in this topic

The other thread was getting cluttered with chatting, so I started a new thread.

Now on eBay: Buffalo Nickel, Silver Britannias (including 2003 PCGS MS66 ).

My Items For Sale on eBay

Please, PM with any questions or requests! I aim to serve smile.gif

---------------

1938-D Buffalo Nickel - MS

Full horn and split tail, nicely struck and lustrous. Minor corrosion spot on obverse under bottom feather - possibly dip residue? Don't think this would slab, but would make a nice album coin at a good price.

1938.jpg

2003 Silver Britannia PCGS MS66

The lovely Britannia and waves design (2003 only) in Royal Mint's brilliant uncirculated finish. (minor chip on corner of holder; coin intact)

2003.jpg

2007 Silver Britannia

This year's design (2007 only) features Britannia seated with cliffs in the foreground and a lion curled up at her feet. Brilliant uncirculated finish. Beautiful design!

2007.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

got the brit today and in hand it is to die for! wow! ty very much. fast shipping also smile.gif

Wow, Anthony, can't ask for much better than that. I'm glad you enjoy the britannia so much! You were very easy to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with you again. Now you just have to complete the set wink.gif

Just sold out, my friend. All that's left is my personal (partial) collection. I'm always looking for the coins described in my signature. I just sold off that 2007 imaged there, as a matter of fact, because I'm going to try for an upgrade buying direct from the Royal Mint. It was a nice coin, probably a 66+, but I'm aiming for (virtual) perfection - MS69