• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Bio

32 posts in this topic

Pool match??? I'll keep my eye out for a date drug and slip it in your Shirley Temple when you're not looking. grin.gif That may give us a sporting chance. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Victor, I wouldn't date you even if you were the last woman on earth.

Chris

Let's see born Bridgeport Connecticut 40s moved Derdy Connecticut 50s moved to Mesa Arizona 1955 moved back to Derdy 1957 moved Southbury Connecticut 1960 moved back to Mesa Arizona 1963 moved back to Southbury 1964 married 1969 moved Chandler Arizona 1980 divorced 2002 worked as toll collector in the summer job in 1967 started collecting coins then.Worked in gun shop68-70 carpenters union doing floor covering hard wood flooring 1970 to 1980 in AZ 1980 mill rep for carpet mill till 1993-1994 back into Firearms Shooting sports industry international sales millitary Rep for South Ameerica Bolivia-Chile-Argentina-Europe Germany-Italy-Norway-Sweden-Netherlands-France-Switzerland -Russian Federation.Retired in 2003 the travel got to me spent 35 weeks traveling one year.Then 2 weeks in the hospital heart problems DR said you need to slow down so now I fish pan for gold watch grand kids-still have a ton of sky miles.