• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What should I do about an Ebay buyer?

8 posts in this topic

I tend to not limit buyers with low feedback as everyone of us started at some point and time. I had listed a Proof 70 Gold Eagle and a user with a feedback of 1 won the item. I now get a question from him on another related auction saying:

i am responding about item # .it is not early release..i am willing to pay for you to relist it cash..sorry

It appears that I am not going to get the money. Should I accept his offer or just leave negative feedback and ask for a refund and relist the item.

frustrated.gif

That is a direct copy from his message. I have replied back trying to get more details. Sounds like he wants me to give him a dollar amount and just relist and not leave him negative feedback. Will wait to see if I hear anything back from him.

~item # .it is not early release~

Did you provided images of the coin or holder, along with a good description of the coin offered?

In other words, was it obvious this auction was not for a "early release" from the Mint.

This could be "buyers remorse" or they found another item they prefered as opposed to yours.

Do you have a return policy?

If so, would he be able to return the coin to you for any reason?

If so, sounds like paying your fees and you relisting it (and not waiting for mailing back and forth) would be the way to go.

I tend to not limit buyers with low feedback as everyone of us started at some point and time. I had listed a Proof 70 Gold Eagle and a user with a feedback of 1 won the item. I now get a question from him on another related auction saying:

i am responding about item # .it is not early release..i am willing to pay for you to relist it cash..sorry

It appears that I am not going to get the money. Should I accept his offer or just leave negative feedback and ask for a refund and relist the item.

frustrated.gif

I smell a rat 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It is a new account so to Neg him will mean very little (he can just get a new account w/o too much trouble). Take his cash and relist seems to be the best option even if its a pain.