• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Exciting Bustie, can you guess the type, overton, grade???

10 posts in this topic

I wish it was a bit lighter, but if I fool with the contrast and lighten enhancements it makes it look like I fooled with the pixels or whatever. Right now, this is the best I can do to get the angle of the light right to show up the peipheral color.

The coin does indeed appear quite original as was suggested in it's original writeup by the firm I got it from.

1733444-1830large0obversex.JPG

1733445-1830largeOreversex.JPG

I've been looking for one of these for over a year, and this one, to me, is entirely satisfactory!!!

That is pretty! On my work computer monitor (cheap state agency stuff) it appears to have some rub in fields so XF-45 to AU-50. No Overton attribution until I get home, but it looks to be large 0 which would narrow it down to O-120 though 123.

Rey, you almost get the cigar. It's a 123, but of course, the NGC holder could be wrong, and I haven't gone through my Overton yet.

These are more pics taken 'headon' and you can see what I mean by very natural perhaps original toning. Of course, you can almost never be sure.

1733496-1830largeOobverse1.JPG

1733497-1830larbeOreverse1.JPG

It looks like you picked the right one, Mike! I can see why you are so excited. Congrats! thumbsup2.gif