• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1854-O Seated Liberty Half Dollar with Arrows, an addition to my DANSCO 7070

9 posts in this topic

Hi, Everyone!

This 1854-O Seated Liberty Half Dollar with Arrows is a recent addition to my DANSCO 7070 Type Set. It is raw, so if anyone would like to grade it by the scan or feel free to comment on what you think. I liked the dark toning on this SLH I need to take a better photo to show off the deep violet, orange-red colors underneath! smile.gif

AAJ

1854slho.jpg

1854slhr.jpg

I like it very much, I can not see the details well enough to give it a grade. My 1854 O is an EF-45 which does not have near the "character" and "appeal" that this coin has. Looking forward to hearing what the consensus is on the grade.

Rey (rbrown4)

Hi, All

Thank you all for your thoughts and grading on my new addition to my DANSCO 7070. I appreciate your input. cloud9.gif

I agree that this coin is an AU 50, although it is to me a split grade, Obverse EF 45, Reverse AU 53. Net grade AU 50. grin.gif

If it was dipped, no hairlines, it was awhile ago still an eye pleasing coin for me. smile.gif

AAJ