• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any of you guys use the Multi-Coin Holders for Proof or Mint Sets?

4 posts in this topic

ph6-Coin-Multi.jpg

I think it would be a cool way to showcase your Proof Sets and mint sets, as well as protect them over the years and to build a complete series.....

Besides this pic, I've never seen one.... Not in a mag, a shop, or even ebay...

Yes I have been building a Proof Set Set with these for a few months - They are relatively new so they really haven't caught on yet but I think they will. After 20-30 of these so far they do have a few issues which I am writing a What you need to know post shortly.

You can use them in all sorts of ways too

1715206-spset.jpg

for proof and mint sets you want to keep together these multi holders are a great, amazing opportunity!! and they look great with superb presentation thumbsup2.gif

costs ngc more to do this than they charge so if you are going to do them ...... get it done now thumbsup2.gif

no time like the present

Yes I have been building a Proof Set Set with these for a few months - They are relatively new so they really haven't caught on yet but I think they will. After 20-30 of these so far they do have a few issues which I am writing a What you need to know post shortly.

You can use them in all sorts of ways too

1715206-spset.jpg

Wow, thats a nice looking set!!!

Now if they would just make a jumbo NGC case for those like they do their regular slabs!!!!