• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bowers and Merena Glitch

7 posts in this topic

I bid on a Bust Half, got two emails back.

One was confirming my bid on the Bust Half

The other was confirming a bid I didn't place on a lot of Lincoln cents.

I called them and they mentioned this has been happening, so be aware.

Oftentimes I never check my email, and this auction firm is the only one that sends a confirmatory email (which is real nice), so glad I looked.

Oftentimes I never check my email, and this auction firm is the only one that sends a confirmatory email (which is real nice), so glad I looked

Hi Mike,

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I've always gotten an e-mail from Heritage confirming any bids I placed.

John

Oftentimes I never check my email, and this auction firm is the only one that sends a confirmatory email (which is real nice), so glad I looked

Hi Mike,

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I've always gotten an e-mail from Heritage confirming any bids I placed.

John

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifI must be having a major senior moment...uh oh..

Would you believe the B&M were nice enough to send me a $50.00 credit for my next purchase as an apology for my getting caught up in this glitch???

Way to go B&M yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

I think that was a really nice thing to do. They've got my business!