• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting system errors while trying to create new order.....

5 posts in this topic

system errors trying to edit Set descriptions

Signatures dont work

Registry sign in should put you in list mode not edit mode

On the Registry, I have not been able to log in for like 3-days now.

I tried to "retrieve passord" even though i'm sure its correct, but the form to retrieve it only gives you the form that has a REQUIRED FIELD for a credit card #.

But I signed up with a free acccount, and did not file the card yet, i was planning on a paid account later. So i'm stuck.

Anyway, 2- requests for support are un-answered so far.

Fergie.

not getting that, but some funky things are happening e.g., I clicked on 'gallery' and a blank page that said 'done' at the bottom showed. I then clicked the 'x' to close the window and my screen turned green with some print on it and then hung there for awhile, then closed.

photos I deleted and put others in it's place, yesterday, didn't show the new photos on the gallery view, but did show the new photos on the detail view. today, one of the photos is the old one and one is the new one in the gallery view.

probably some bugs