• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Since everybody's doing it...................

5 posts in this topic

I'm not talking about Tom Cruise's line from The Color of Money , but everyone seems to enjoy giving oddball names to minor erros on coins. So, I may as well go with the flow.

I'll call this one....................

1692163-2007-PGWSpermCount.jpg

.......................................GW Sperm Count

Chris

1692163-2007-PGWSpermCount.jpg.a7ea490ba68f44fc0256819ef5c79ac3.jpg

looks more like a vasectomy gone wrong. stooges.gif

by the way...are you really buying these things????flowerred.gif

Are you nuts?! These came out of bank rolls. So far, I have found 8 of them. To me, they are just a slightly interesting novelty, but I'm sure that someone will be hawking them on eBay as important discoveries. Actually, I've been searching for the die clash that Billy Crawford showed us. By the way, there's an article in the latest issue of Coin World about it. Another article in the same issue indicated that the GW's with no edge lettering reportedly were distributed to the Jacksonville and Chicago FRB's. I'm also looking for those.

Chris

Isn't that the INFAMOUS spontaneous reconnection I keep hearing about,

Watch out you may get some BABY cents there Chris ol boy - PAPA hood again right around the corner .. AGAIN ???? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

laugh.gif

Isn't that the INFAMOUS spontaneous reconnection I keep hearing about,

Watch out you may get some BABY cents there Chris ol boy - PAPA hood again right around the corner .. AGAIN ???? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

laugh.gif

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Maybe I'll conduct some experiments with DNA Splicing, and see if I can come up with a George Washington Carver, Jr.

Chris