• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New eBay auction listing form

8 posts in this topic

I listed two auctions today. I really don't like the new auction listing forms. It seems like I have to do more clicking and so on. I have to wade through more junk I don't care about. I do like being able to preview my auction as it appears in the query result lists (or whatever you call it when you see a long list of auctions).

I wish I was warned about this ahead of time. I also wish I had a choice of trying the new way and using the old way. That way I could take my time learning about the new form and switch over when I feel like it rather than being forced to do something new when I'm in a rush.

New Forms suck the New Picture thing sucks ..

I guess I thought like these changes were supposed to make things easier

(NOT)

<<There is a link to the "original" auction form at the top of the first page that comes up when you click on SELL. The new version is terrible, I agree.>>

Thanks, I'll try that. I got there by clicking on a "Sell Similar" link. I didn't think I had a choice...

Both the new and the old form suck. I wish there was a way to select which options you want for all your auctions by default and then just have those sections collapsed. Maybe expand them if you want to change something. Would make the whole thing a lot easier.

There is and they charge you $9.99 a month for it.

Both the new and the old form suck. I wish there was a way to select which options you want for all your auctions by default and then just have those sections collapsed. Maybe expand them if you want to change something. Would make the whole thing a lot easier.

There is a way to do this at mo charge. Turbo Lister saves all your settings but price / cat / and description. Free to use as well. I use it all the time and never have to deal with ebay site.