• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It came from outer space...

9 posts in this topic

...well, maybe not, but it looks like something out of this world happened to it. Unless I missed seeing it when I bought it, this is the result of leaving a quarter in the cup holder of a 4runner under a couple of old receipts and about 1/8" of condensed water from a burger king cup, left in place for 1 week or so. 893whatthe.gif

1606496-nutty_quarter.jpg

...anyone want to buy it from me? 27_laughing.gifdevil.gif

1606496-nutty_quarter.jpg.8cefc38a756f749eb65a63a346b3732c.jpg

lol. If you select your encapsulation service carefully, you can probably get that thing into an MS67 holder and then sell it on the Bay to someone who likes their coins with thick original skin...

poke2.gif

Beijim

lol. If you select your encapsulation service carefully, you can probably get that thing into an MS67 holder and then sell it on the Bay to someone who likes their coins with thick original skin...

poke2.gif

Beijim

sign-funnypost.gif

I should buy one of those self-slabbing dohickies and call it an MS-69* - PEN-1998 standards certified. (no need to get greedy and call it a MS-70, but it could probably upgrade if resubmitted to PEN grading for their small, reasonable fee.)

I should buy one of those self-slabbing dohickies and call it an MS-69* - PEN-1998 standards certified.

This is a riot. PEN-1998 standards certified!

27_laughing.gif

Beijim