• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pics from my 7070 type set (Caution dial upers)

18 posts in this topic

Nice type set you got going Dwaine. thumbsup2.gif

I really like that you’re using lots of proof coins in your collection, I feel that when building a type set you should always go for the best example to represent a type that you can afford within your budget, and proofs make the best examples for any design in a type set. cloud9.gif

Many modern proof coins are inexpensive and easy to find, buying proof sets can yield several if not all of its coins for your type set. It looks like that’s what you did with a 1964 proof set, but where’s the dime or quarter?

So keep them coming, can’t ever see to many coins! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks for the reply on my proofs. I really would like to build a complete set of proof's, but I believe that will be out of my money range. But if I can find some at a good price or save up then I will upgrade.

If I remember I believe there were some milkly spots on the 64 quarter which I didn't want in my set. I may try to find one to match the others.