• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think I got a good deal - 20th ASE NGC 70/69/70

9 posts in this topic

I wanted badly to have mine graded and encapsulated in the Multi Coin Holder -

But I opened my shipping box ( Good For Me smile.gif ) 893applaud-thumb.gif

I purchased from an Ebay Vendor and NGC Pr70/RPF69/MS70 set -

for $658 ... I think is a real good deal in an OVERVALUED WORLD ... yay.gif

He has one more if intersted in the vendors name ( These are separates so I will have to reholder the way I want them ) flowerred.gif

Let me know

Mike

The MS is the killer to get at a good price 300-400 dollars presently

Kept getting snipped ... This guy had this so I snatched it

Recent price ranges I've observed on eBay from about two months of data are:

REVERSE PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO

$149.95 - $197.50

STANDARD PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

$67.98 - $162.50

UNCIRCULATED MS 70

$255.02 - $699.99

These prices are all for 20th Anniversary examples and don't include data for the regular Proof and Uncirculated issues.

Taking the low end and high end and summing them, we have an estimated range for your set, if purchased one coin at a time:

$472.95 - $1059.99

So from the data I believe you got a reasonable deal, especially as the Reverse Proof coin has typically been selling in the $160 - $185 range, and the $67.98 I observed for the Proof coin in one eBay listing was abnormally low (a football night or whatever).

Congratulations on your acquisition!

Beijim

Considering that the Complete 70's set are EBAYing for 12-1400 I can live with half price of that.

Thanks for the research

This may be the wrong forum (just getting into reselling coins) but I will soon have nearly all the coins from my 67 sets of 20th anniversary eagles up for sale on eBay (privately too). Just sold 10 sets on eBay (ended Tuesday and Wednesday night). Sold 5 complete MS/PF69 sets for an average of 280.00 high was 284.00 low was about 270.00. I then sold the remaining 15 coins individually. MS69s went for between 55 and 71 bucks. I had 4 reverse proof PF69 that went for about 180.00 on average and 1 reverse proof that sold for 166.00. The remaining 5 regular proofs were all PF70s and they sold for a dissapointing average of 115.00.

I realize nobody cares, but I had to type something - I have another 57 sets to post!!!!

Jeff

They are some of the most beautiful coins being put out by the US Mint these days. Unfortunately I haven't been able to enjoy mine yet because I'm keeping the box sealed 893whatthe.gif

Its unbelievable people are paying these stellar prices for modern stuff. Reminds me of the 1950-D nickel craze of 1964.

Yeah I know but I didnt stop there I actually found a decent price on the Reverse PR70 so I have a complete set now of 70's .. Now to slab them up in a multi holder and I can move on ... Specialty MODERNS are different though I actually have Started selling off my Modern Commem Registry set which was #27 - Too much stuff being put out to properly maintain it ... Feel free t ocheck out the items listed in the Marketplace ..