• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHE SAID YES!!!

50 posts in this topic

clownfish.jpg

Bruce...congrats man. That's just super, she's a pretty little Sheila. Hey, the Aussie's have some neat coins like the "Nemo" post us some from the Outback.

Best wishes.

Hmmmm. Never read the numismatic tangents section of the boards, but after seeing Bruce's post ATS I realized there had to be one here somewhere.

You've already seen my comments ATS Bruce so...

have fun, hang on, press the accelerator down... grin.gif

hey Bruce

I hope yer pilgrimage to the World Down under is sucessful ... She looks like she could handle yer sour puss when that ugly head shows itself smile.gif

I had a pilgrimage when I was in my Teens - Met a girl from NJ and I was in MA

She was visitng friends up here and after she went home she didnt think I was serious so I chased her down in NJ .. She was duly impressed by my fortitude and willingness to chase her until I met her boyfriend ( Which obviously she failed to mention ) Hearts do get broken but best to have tried and failed than not to have tried at all .. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif sounds familiar.

Good Luck Bruce this is probably good for the phsyhe even if the girl thing doesn't work out .. Gives you that needed break you were looking for ...

Would not want to take that flight though arrgghhhh

Regards

Mike

Excellent!

Best wishes and good for you for acting on a gut instinct. That trait is lost these days.

(Hey! Now you just might sell me that 1965 monster green Kennedy!)

893applaud-thumb.gif

In case anybody was wondering what coin Pat was talking about...

19651.jpg

Who's laying odds on her making Bruce shave his head when they get together? wink.gif

I give it 5 weeks before she starts dropping hints.

Women.......they alll want to tell us men how to dress, how to groom, what to eat...

...of course, frequently that's a good thing. Just ask my wife after she's done laying out my clothes (just kidding)

I feel it nessicary to update with a new picture...

newellen.jpg

Bruce, I can tell immediately from the picture that it doesn't bode well for you. The car has right-hand steering.

Chris

Congrats (i hope)

I met my current girl online after meeting many, many untruthful fake people. I hope it's not a trip for disappointment. But I am proof that it can work out VERY well. 5 years living together, happy and counting.

You might want to read this link too:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/01/22/deadly.triangle.ap/