• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carson City's up for grabs (take a LQQK) GOT PICS.

8 posts in this topic

Just Wanted to let you Know I've got an 1878 CC up for sale on Ebay that nobody seems interested in so you might want to check it out for a potential bargain also I have 28 certified moderns in one big lot all PF69UC by NGC/PCGS Starting bid less than grading fees.

on my web site I' ve got some CC's DPL and PL pretty affordable for the grades.

Rich and Leslie's. DJ's Gifts Etc.

foreheadslap.gif

31920933_o.jpg31920958_o.jpg

31908166_o.jpg [/img]

Welcome to the neighborhood, Richard! Unfortunately, I noted that the current high bidder is one of our own board members, so I will have to pass on the '78-CC.

Chris

Well what does that have to do with getting a good deal on a Carson city. Were all collectors here are we not, What you should do is try to outbid him. Anyway Thanks for your Interest.
893naughty-thumb.gif

Hello, fellow Missourian!

Why do you think nobody is interested in the coin? With several days to go, it isn't uncommon at all for there to be few bids. A better tool for evaluating an auction item's popularity is by the number of "views" it has received. But I didn't see the view counter in your item listing.

On a side note, I think it likely your coin will bring less than a high bid of MS-64 caliber. Hope I'm wrong, and that it exceeds your expectations!

Hey! Everybody I was Just informed that my CC seems to be over stated as 64/65 and the more I look the more I agree so I will end the auction early and relist under accurate Grade.

Sorry wasnt trying to cheat anybody.