• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Hot Topics" from Legend Numismatics

101 posts in this topic

Geeze, can we please leave the Laura/Legend posts across the street?

I agree with this statement 100%.

Even you agree with Laura or even pay her a compliment there is an excellent chance that she will still bite your head off.

I am reminded of a line from “Fiddler on the Roof”

“May God bless and keep Laura … far away from us.” poke2.gif

Geeze, can we please leave the Laura/Legend posts across the street?

I agree with this statement 100%.

Even you agree with Laura or even pay her a compliment there is an excellent chance that she will still bite your head off.

I am reminded of a line from “Fiddler on the Roof”

“May God bless and keep Laura … far away from us.” poke2.gif

mantis.jpg

Frightening analogy Bill... The female praying mantis is known for her habit of biting the head off her partner while they are mating. 893whatthe.gif

Laura collected AU58 bust halves - I think she's into quality no matter what the grade.

I thought premium numismatics bought up her au58 bust half collection?

.. The female praying mantis is known for her habit of biting the head off her partner while they are mating. 893whatthe.gif

ehem there is no such thing as a 'MANTIS' -

Your Little green friend there is a PRAYING MANTID smile.gif

I studied the little buggers with my kids ..

.. The female praying mantis is known for her habit of biting the head off her partner while they are mating. 893whatthe.gif

ehem there is no such thing as a 'MANTIS' -

Your Little green friend there is a PRAYING MANTID smile.gif

I studied the little buggers with my kids ..

27_laughing.gif

What was this thread about again? Oh yeah, I posted this way back when...never thought it would generate close to 100 responses. This has been a real eye opener in the world of numismatics...to get it back to coin related, here's an image of a representative little tick, on a U.S. coin.

tick.jpg

i love the tick

which coin peddler does this tick represent????

You mean a "blood sucker" peddler? boo.gif

Nope it's merely a little tick on the coin, keeping it from that MS-70 designation. foreheadslap.gif

What was this thread about again? Oh yeah, I posted this way back when...never thought it would generate close to 100 responses. This has been a real eye opener in the world of numismatics...to get it back to coin related, here's an image of a representative little tick, on a U.S. coin.

tick.jpg

Sorry, Woody, but I don't like it. The coin has too many tickmarks on it.

Chris