• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Recipient of a $50 Gift - Anyone get these at Fun ?

4 posts in this topic

I was offered a $50 gift certificate off any purchase of $100 or more from Teletrade from across the street - It was like a first come first get thing from a user there. I won one and am excited. Any one get these at the fun show - I guess they were giving them out. One per person usage though and this guy had 9 so he gave the other 8 away. I though it was kind of forward thinking on his part. Every little bit helps .. I dont think he is on this board but a big hooyeah to MEPOT. thumbsup2.gif

Yes I got one from a lady as I entered the show....didn't really know what it was at the time.....but I saved it anyway. If your purchase through teletrade is less then $50 bucks....then you get it for free......it also specifies that on the coupon so it's a pretty good deal no mater how you look at it. thumbsup2.gif